Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: FreeSpirit
In Response To: Re: FreeSpirit ()

Greetings,

and the biggest of ups to both of you Queens!

Likewise I hope you are finding peace in what is happening. Your day with the small fry sounds just magic. I love those days, and would honestly not swap them for anything. This morning I was greeted by the patter of feet as my little one hurled herself into the bed for her morning cuddle, and it was more of a teaching in what is truly important than 20 years of zazen could probably achieve.

And, yes Heather, I have found a measure of eace after my friends reunification with the universe. Dont get me wrong, I still cry on occasion for his passing. I saw a david Bowie clip on the box the other day and ended up in floods, because he was a huge Bowie fan, and the shock of his non-existence hit me like a truck. But I also remeber all of the things that he did, and the joy that he spread, and than him for re-focusing my life, for reminding me of the samurai saying "live each day as if your hair is on fire".

Death still does not make a great deal of sense to me. But it does make me grateful for life.

love and life
paul

Messages In This Thread

"Atheist" Question
Re: "Atheist" Question/maddening
absolutely unbelievable!!! *NM*
That was an accident, Heather. (disregard) *NM*
Ras Heru...
HEATHER.......
Re: livelyup
To Heather
Re: "Atheist" Question
here is my take...
Re: here is my take...
God
Tracey and Ras Hero
oops, lol!, meant Heru not Hero,:)sorry *NM*
HERO CAME FROM HERU QUEEN!!! *NM*
Re: Tracey and Ras Hero
yes he can.
PEACE SELASSIEILIVE!
Re: PEACE SELASSIEILIVE!
Give Thankhs Paul

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com