AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Life Has Its Entrance And Its Exits

Greetings Ras Marcus,

It is quite a wonder how and where our journies of life can take us. Just as I read some of your posts I cannot help but marvel how your journey in the Rastafari Movement have influenced and affected my own searchings and findings.
My personal journey, born at the sea, travelling to many other countries and places, back home, travel again, live somewhere else, back home again etc.
Then I moved to the hills and lived under the mountain,a small one, where it snowed occasionally and where there is plenty of inland water, lakes. It wasn't the same and I soon found a spot on the road leading up and over the mountain where I could look down at the sea,and my birthplace.
Well, I am back here now and there is a certain amount of peace but the yearning for other places and friends there continues regardless.
As time runs out and the sorrow of missed friends is a part of our heartfelt feelings. sometimes those feelings of loss are overwhelming.
You must feel it as you have been a part of the Rastafari People's Movement for so long, and having seen so much development worldwide, and so many of your brothers and sisters passing...well this is perhaps truth operating as it should in love. If this is the case then you will one day be reunited with them and I am certain of this as I have been taught (by life)that this is how love is.
Here I am at the bottom of the world with only the South Pole below me, and you have been an important part of my life, unknowingly, and we are now despite the distance finally able to communicate.
It is a wonder and only strenghtens my belief in the Creator of all things who shows His great all encompassing love always.

Continuing on, always, Judah

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com