AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

(Noble Ras Heru): The SAMENESS of the "BIG 3"

Let me see if I can sort out where the discrepancy lies in our conversation.

Here is the statement made by AST:

*******they all come from the same monotheistic, Semetic, Abrahamic, patriarchal, root. They are different manifestations of the same worldview and have the same imbalances. They also differ from the indigenous, nature based spiritual systems in much the same ways, as well as having the same attitude 'towards' said indigenous nature systems(which are largely panentheistic)...*******

Here is the first response made by you:

*******Give thankhs for the truth-seeking indeed, but the propblem i have with this post, is that you truly cannot clump xtianity-"judaism"-'AL'-ISLAM (i made an emphasis on the AL for a reason) into one, for a variety of reasons, but i'll try and give the main one(s) here:*******

********The bottomline to my explanation, is that we have to sift somethings out...thats all. Becuz i practice the islam that my forefathers and mothers practiced, and it is OLD indeed.....*******

I stand in the support of AST’s statement because the parameter I use is the CONSCIOUS and INTENTIONAL recognition of the Feminine principle with the same verbage and veneration as the Masculine principle. You placed blame on the Arabization of AL-Islam for what would appear to be similarities. So I asked WHEN, WHY and HOW the recognition of the Feminine was removed or suppressed.

I am sure we agree that you were not able to answer that question.

I also noticed that you did not blame the arabs.

I will go a bit further. The fact that you cannot answer the question, or there is a rank/stage that one must be initiated in order to be enlightened with that answer proves that INDEED the 3 are similar, precisely in the manner in which AST stated. We are of course dealing with an hierarchal arrangement. Esotericism (hidden/guarded truth) is an establishment to perpetuate hierarchy which is the protection of elites in a society.

******* They also differ from the indigenous, nature based spiritual systems in much the same ways, as well as having the same attitude 'towards' said indigenous nature systems(which are largely panentheistic)...******

Why is there always either panentheistic balance or emphasis on MALE/MASCULINITY but never the emphasis of femininity ABOVE masculinity?

We have to honestly realize that monotheistic followings (including al-islam) differ from the indigenous nature-based spiritual systems because of only one but important characteristic. THE ELIMINATION OF THE FEMININE ACKNOWLEDGMENT.

The commonality of the Big 3 is the application of male supremacy via the divine dictations/interpretations from the initiated to justify earthly male supremacy/ruling/dominance/control.

It is not about some attempt to convert. It is about the SIMILARITIES of islam, xtianity, and judaism in the context that Oshun Ast mentioned.

Her statement has not been refuted. I just want to make that clear. You gave a nice detailed explanation of the difference between Arabized Islam and the Al Islam that you follow, but nowhere in your explanation did you refute the point that Al-Islam differs from the other monotheistic powerhouse religions by comparing them to indigenous spiritual systems.

Specifically, the similarity lies in the expression of "FATHER". When you say father, by whatever name and you do not say MOTHER, there is imbalance. Sure we all know that you must have a mother and a father, but there is a distinct reason why certain religions fail to utter or otherwise consciously acknowledge the feminine.

A DISTINCT REASON!!!

(either ones do not know or ones are PROTECTING) and whenever you hear of initiation processes, there is typically something to hide from the masses. To be specific, there is something that men want to hide from wombmen.

This suppression is the common ground that AST and now myself are speaking of.

My point is that I can (and have) identified WHY the feminine principle has been removed, be the following straight from Kemet or not. In fact, the spiritual hysterectomy of femininity is displayed in Kemet. The displays that made Kemet a visual showcase also indicts Kemet. (that is for an entirely different discussion)

As far I my statement about “egotistical cop-outs” is that by you mentioning that you practice this following, your opinion is biased because who is willing to acknowledge shortcomings or flaws with something they have invested their hearts and minds into.

Just how we speak to religious biblical oriented Rastas and crticized their one-path mindsets, we cannot be guilty of the same thing.

Let us leave out the “conversion” card and try to identify the differences that you claim there are.

I look forward to the edification.

-always

Messages In This Thread

(Noble Ras Heru): The SAMENESS of the "BIG 3"
Re: (Noble Ras Heru): The SAMENESS of the "BIG 3"
dere ain't no hierarchy, dagnabit!!!!!!!!!!
"A moment in time"
Re: "A moment in time"
you just said it yourself...
Re: you just said it yourself...
Let me use Star Wars...
Re: Let me use Star Wars...
Well said Selassielive *LINK*
"But variety is the spice of life"
Re: "But variety is the spice of life"
Just as an FYI...
Re: Just as an FYI...
Re: Just as an FYI...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com