AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: welcome back, but
In Response To: Re: welcome back, but ()

******* i ask you, how can we apply a name to something that is limitless?*******

Because you already give a name to it.

Ones say ALLAH, not (blank).

*******How can i empower it when it always was and will be? *******

Because it IS YOU. What you do is LIMIT YOURSELF when you do not acknowledge the composition of that which you invoke.

Let us recall your stance on the NIGGA word. You said that the word has no power. That tells me that there are words that DO have power. And let us recall that language requires a trasmission and a reception in harmony.

So a word is worthless unless the meaning is overstood.

My direct point is the WE dis-empower the Godforce WITHIN by not CONSCIOUSLY and INTENTIONALLY encompassing femininity into our vocabulary and psyche.

I am not saying YOU personally, but I am speaking on the religion that you came in and defended.

Why is it hard for us to entertain the possibility that even the most ancient holy writs, which come from 'civilized' man could be biased in favor of those who sanctioned the writings to keep them empowered...we are talking about an empire. An empire must extract MORE from the masses than it gives. So it is not like we are talking about a righteous/Ma'atic/liberated society anyway, are we?

The way to ascertain the truth from writs is to compare them to Nature, sub-atomically, terrestrially and cosmically.

So knowing FULL well that YOU acknowledge the essence of femininity and its vital importance, why are you not a bit curious as to WHY this aspect of reality is not given at its least equal mention (its throne) as masculinity?

By overstanding "as above, so below", all I have to do is look at the people/culture (below) to sight how they regard divinity (above).

Messages In This Thread

OVERSIGHTS

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com