AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

to answer this directly...
In Response To: o judah ()

*******What is the "feminine" in nature that you have observed? WAS it a part of your thesis? Tell me more? Is it experienced first hand? *******

ABSOLUTELY. EVERY SECOND.

We ALL experience it. It is that we are conditioned to ignore or de-emphasize its presence.

Every moment dies and is reborn into the next. Time (father) and Nature (mother) are intertwined as Baba Ras Marcus helped me overstand. There is no difference.

Check how nature and time are affirmed by each other. It is Time that gives us the measurement by which we can monitor the process of Nature.

It is Nature that gives Time any meaning at all. If it were not for the duration of life from a beginning point to an end point, there would be no significance/need/importance of Time.

Time/Nature
Masculinity/Femininity
Birth/Death
Positive/Negative
Yin/Yang
Source/Destination

All are affirmations of their 'opposites' in order to bring about balance/Ma'at.

There is no opposite of Ma'at per se. The opposite is un-reality (so-called chaos).

For Truth/Reality/Balance to exist, there MUST be a communion/relationship of 'opposites'.

My point is that our truth/reality is continually distorted (constant worship of denial) by the suppression of the importance/need for the Feminine principle.

My point is that although there is 'good' and 'morality' and 'decency' and the appearance of peace and piety attached to monotheistic religious followings (specifically the BIG 3 xtianity, islam, hebraicism) we still are not empowered by them because the importance of the Feminine along side the Masculine is NEVER conveyed.

Since we are not TRUTHFULLY empowered as sole creatures, we cannot be empowered as a collective. We are a faulty chain proliferated with weak links.

Messages In This Thread

o judah
to answer this directly...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com