AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: and Haiti?
In Response To: Re: and Haiti? ()

As I scroll b4 saying, everyone got a rights to hold shares in the opinions stock market,well as you know stocks rise and fall. You check this stock and tell I if it deserve to rise or fall.

YOU SAID If we do not your three stands of racism, check this,white supremacy is a white superior and realms thing, BLACK SUPREMACY the same in the BLACK REALMS, if you notice I BOLDED the word black description, even such expressions represents SUPERIOR OVER THE other in question in the HIGH GRADE MINDSET OF CERTAIN FOLKS as in the same supremacy.

Anyway lets leave that area because flying so HIGH above god radar will tends to let ones think somebody is mesting with scarface comfort.
chinese supremacy is they are the superior and every labeled so-called race of people are in the supremacy war either saying it out aloud or very silent about it, do you think the chinese is teadhing that his race is the inferior?I dnt think you do.

They all feel threatened by such seekers from every so-called race of people,with a difference of white and black expressing such much more than the other groups.
Have you ever ask yourself why is it that whites and blacks are goung at each other as if other races just sit back waiting for them to rid of themselves b4 entering into the supremacy war in full force?

Ask your self how did the ones you claims have so much power got it, look if you dnt see it's people that gave them such powers either by elections or surrendering, or afraid to death b4 dishonor etc,etc.
YOU READ THIS VERY WELL, IT'S THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO THROW AWAY FEAR AND RISE UP TO TAKE FORWARD THOSE POWERS.
THEY JUST CANNOT WAIT ON god TO DO THAT FOR THEM,SO IT SEEM god DID NOT GAVE THEM THEIR OWN MIND according to, BUT his,so why can't they work with/from the part of such mind that think to destroy sodom or jericho or mister pharoh.

And remember I am not here to take your opinion share from u.

Messages In This Thread

NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
Re: NO MERCY FLOOD dem OUT ME SEY
and Haiti? *NM*
360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: 360 is right.
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
Re: and Haiti? *LINK*
then who are we?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com