AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

ITS ALL GOOD!

GREAT GOD OF ITHIOPIA KING SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI!

HON. AYANDI!

HEAR IN GHANA 1ST LIGHT IT RAINED ALL DAY! SO TODAY IS WHAT HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!T

FEEL LIKE 100!

YES I, HON. AYAHNDI PLS I DONT LIKE TO ASOUM AND I HAVE ASKED THE I THIS B4 IS THE I A BRADREN OR SISTREN? MEMBER I DONT LOVE TO ASOUM?

Thats really positve that the I's r doing this from Triny! My neber Hon. Jah Alg is from there! So how is the Bo Bo camp there so??

Yes I 1st and for most Honerble I do love the I's responts pls alow I to clarefy; Prophet Kwame has never got on hr promoteing cultavation! The angel said he planted a tree, so I was given him a advise on that! Thats all!

Still I have come on hr in Past yrs and given a hearb oil rasaspe, as well I da reason bout the leggelasation for medicul use, and them times the I's never spoke bout that?

But I prosoum the planting of the tree was to much info!

No Problem!

As I said b4 if ya come my gates and ya do some thing I dont like I will tell Ya caa what thats my Gate! So by all means the I's have that right and I Man go respect that right!

Still Hon. Ayandi I da reason on hr b4 bout In Powerment for InI Internashanal Ras tafari communaty! That was conserning fundraising!

Now in Trini there might not be grant wright like in Amerkkka! But nuffff resorce in Amerkkka! My Sistren ust wright 100thousen doller grant to build a school hr in Ghana!

Now that some big number works!

I dont even mean that 1! Just a idea do a fundraiser to Buy a computer for Hon. Bongo Rocky and the Niyah Bingie hs in shashamone!

Or a book drive!

Or just some thing....

When I reed to prefix on yr web site I see difrent forums such ar Interative, artivles, and news blogs!

Well there could a fundraising section! Wr the I's just have to sit back and let the donations come in! All the I's would have to handel is legestic's...

These r idea's that I pray would lead to a brain storm on this web site!

So nxt time The I's have aminastration meeting pls bring this up as a agenda???

As well I Man is Ras tafari volenteer for years now so any thing I Man do to asist in makeing a realuty pls feel to put I Man on bord!!

Just to selah on the hearb side of things from I understanding what is illegul in a the world is the distrubution of the hearb!

Not any word sound could ever be illegul! Or?

Well My Lord's and Empress'es have a happy happy Sabbath!

Tell such time!

Love Love!

Messages In This Thread

Censirship on this forum????
ADMIN! Re: Censirship on this forum????
THE I's HAVE TO FREE UP STILL....
Re: THE I's HAVE TO FREE UP STILL....
Re: Censirship on this forum????
how stupid is that?
who says web-owners cannot censor?
KEEP THE CHRONICK GROWING!!!!
ITS ALL GOOD!
No!!! It's not all good!
ITS IS ALL GOOD CAA DIN REALLY REED I POST!
...only taking a ride.
Re: ...only taking a ride.
Hon. Ras Paul I pray the I build a chalis!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com