AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: please read before you beLIEve
In Response To: please read before you beLIEve ()

Greetings Sheshatafekht,

"The alleged flood", this is our starting point for reasoning here, whether or not either one of us "beLIEves" the flood stories, indigenous or Biblical.
That is your other thread which I have wanted to reply to but too busy but i do want to get to it sometime.

"Do the sons bear the sins of the father or not?"

This, as I look at, it is ultimately a SPIRITUAL question AND THE ANSWER IS; "NO THEY DON'T."
The answer is in the Book of the Revelation of Christ.
We have with the book of Genesis and the book of the Revelation of Christ,the beginning and the end, Alpha and Omega. All is revealed in the end...another thread.

NO, they don't.

Why not?

DUET 5:9,"...of those who hate me.."

EXO 34:6,7 "...no means leave the guilty unpunished"

DUET 24:16 "...everyone shall be put to death for his own (sins)"

EZE 18:28 ..."The person who sins will die"

PURE REVELATION:

21: VERSES 6,8

" And He said to me, I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
He who overcomes shall in herit all things and I will be his (GoD) and he shall be my son.
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolators, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death"

It is this what that the OT passages are referring to, the "second death".
Life eternal in torment for sins done in your own life not anyone elses.
If we really look at the Rev 21:8 the list is fairly comprehensive as is the one in Rev 22:15,...outside are the "Dogs"..I personally find that graffic.

Knowing as we do so much about the history of ancient cities of the time of bible histroy, I can easily see that scene visually.
Great idea for a painting!

"The curse of Esau, the curse of Cannan"
Genesis 3:17

"Cursed is the ground for your sake".. the second curse, the first being given over to the serpent, which has cause and effect for the rest of mankind.
Can we now say the sin of adam has put a curse on all mankind?

"Where did the Lord give Noah the ability and the Right to curse anything"

The right of the father, the sovereign head of his family and subsequently the rest of mankind ( whether you beLIEve this or not...)
Ham was his firstborn and the inheritance of the earth was his, perhaps Noah could not curse him for this reason and laid it on his first grandson.

The 20 year time frame I felt was important because Noah was a very very old man by now and would have already been a grandfather, several times over.

Ham disrespected his father and why Noah cursed Canaan, I simply have no answer for that and it could really debunkt my previous argument..but I will work on it...except Cannan made wooden idols and worshipped them and Ham was the firstborn

White Supremecy works on "auto pilot" no argument there.

Adam and Eve were Black.
So, Noah was red and hairy, possible/probable albino his wife was black, Ham was black, Shem, black or a mixture, Japheth, possibly/probably albino. Their wives would have all been black,surely, so maybe the first Hebrews WERE BLACK...another thread, another poster...

The false doctrine of the "curse of Ham" revealing the some of the proof/truth of the nature of Japheth yet InI only have to look in the mirror.

So what is Japheth's problem???????????

Personally, it is spiritual battle of which my brain plays an important part, and like you I only want the truth.

Another day another battle.
Peace judah

Messages In This Thread

jew *LINK*
Re: jew
thanks for your response.
anti-semetic ham
Re: anti-semetic ham
please read before you beLIEve
see BABA MARCUS' last post *NM*
Re: see BABA MARCUS' last post
Re: see BABA MARCUS' last post
Re: jew *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com