AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Torah-based Kabbalah
In Response To: denial and protectionism ()

DiscipleofMaat wrote (quote):

---------- instead of bickering over sources/texts, why not just simply affirm or refute the information given? So what it did not come from your canoned scripts. IS IT TRUTH OR NOT? or better yet, DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CLUE? -------------

Reply:

Is there any possibility to have reasoning with you where you would - be it just for once - leave your prejudiced view on my beliefs? Hardly it seems. And hey, fyi: your personal standards are not necessarily mine. I’ve said this before.
When I see a source is so much tainted like this the results naturally do so likewise, while it where the "results" that brought me to think about the source first. I recognized the typical kind of use of 'kabbalistic' terms and concepts in the way as presented in this small excerpt. Although the term "occult" doesn’t necessarily relate to anything "spooky" like you suggested I’d believe in one of your posts and, unfortunately most Christians say it dóes (of whom most of them take kabbalah for "occultism" - in a negative sense - to be on one line with witchcraft, sorcery/magic[k], divination, etc. although there is a lot to say on this concerning "kabbalah ma’asit" ). Now, Kabbalah hasn’t anything to do with the mystified vagueness like the many juggling with numbers so often respected as kabbalah, nor with the keeping secret for outsiders of the "initiated" as with those from the Golden Dawn, Freemasonry, Rosicrusians, etc. It knows very well how to conceal itself.

Now, refuting the information given would need the necessary time to spend on it to point these things out in-depth as the information given is just an excerpt from the whole set of teachings, ideas, etc. which are beyond it. For now, a reference to the source here should be clear enough to see that it opposes "Torah-based (kosher) kabbalah". The "wisdom" of the (members of the) Golden Dawn has nothing to do with it. These "teachers" point to a different direction and don’t direct people in walking into the ways of Torah from the Almighty One. They mix-up their teachings with Biblical terminology and concepts. For those people to whom this is important I mention it. As there is huge spiritual darkness within the realm of "spirituality" for which we need discernment. Not everything guides one to the Light of HaShem, although everything can become part of a learning-process that guides one (back to) that Light.

Disciple wrote (quote):

------------- Kabbalah is basically Afrikan indigenous overstandings that have been sequestered from the masses in order to propel the semitic mindset and worldview. This was done by hiding the Afrikan and Feminine truths. It begins with what you folk call Beresh'it. That began the demonization of femininity (Eve's temptation), nature (serpent) and knowledge of self (tree). This is significant because it represents the establishment of the flawed notion of hierarchy hence the inferiorization of females and animals. ---------

Reply:

To me Kabbalah reaches "back” to primordial man, the 'adam kadmon' (from 'kedem' meaning: "east"; "earlier"; "in former [ancient] days"), pointing to a world/reality "before" the one we live in right now. Not to be compared with this world (the statement in Jewish tradition that its teachings [of kabbalah] are given on Mt. Sinai unto Moshe is essentially the same). Therefore, imo, to say/refer to "Afrikan (indigenous)" or any other geographical place/area concerning this theme, will give a 'wrong' impression. There is naturally the surmise to think about the several mystical traditions, teachings, Holy Books to have a common origin, or at least to state they show strong similarities. However, I believe we should be sure not to take Torah as history in our causal, worldly sense. The many theological interpretations on Bereshit are most often poor misunderstandings or at least lacking (as I believe the interpretations in our times of the old wisdom of ancient times are so as well). Alike the dogmatic, theological, paternalistic interpretations that demonises and/or make inferior as you mentioned.

And although I take the Creator as (spiritually) higher than the created it doesn’t say anything on anything’s or anyone’s own specific value. When I say that the Source, the eternal Holy One, is Love; Mercy and Justice, etc. then how can that have anything to do with (such) hierarchy? And what’s wrong with the belief that man is created specifically in 'His' (another often misunderstood reference/term) image and likeness unlike animals and plants, etc. (although the whole of creation is made as a reflection of it’s source) and therefore has a different purpose or "position"? This hasn’t anything to do with hierarchy but with a G’d-given "role", "purpose", "place", etc. Funny enough is that the obscure beliefs of the members of the Golden Dawn, háve everything to do with hierarchy, be it in a different way.

Bereshit contains a deep spiritual structure and pattern showing how things ARE, how life IS, that comes back in various forms throughout Scripture, in the same consequent systematic structure and pattern based on solid principals. But you need a clear overstanding concerning the masculine and feminine in the way how it is playing a huge role in it. That would possibly make you get a different (positive) opinion on how the Torah deals with what you describe as "femininity (Eve's temptation), nature (serpent) and knowledge of self (tree)". The criticism you utter I believe is nonetheless understandable and justifiable to a certain extent as that is what we all generally get from it, although I don’t share your beliefs and conclusions.

Disciple wrote (quote):

----------- The entire indigenous world held communion with, NOT hierarchy over other creations...of course the entire world including europe EXCEPT FOR.....YOU GUESSED IT, our semi-friends. The uppity ones selected by God Almighty to be his favorite people in the whole wide world yet your feces stinks just like a Gentile's even though they don't eat kosher, go figure. ---------------

Reply:

You have no idea and/or seem not willing to overstand the "concept" of Revelation (not referring to the Book of Revelation here, although it is part of it), and of a chosen people as displayed in Tanakh (and B’rit haChadashah as well as the Oral Tradition) in its true meaning and purpose. You even just "forget" the whole part before it (going back to the creation of man), before there is anything like a chosen people being mentioned.

People misunderstand this 'being chosen to fulfil a specific role' for 'being of more value than another one that is not chosen to fulfil that role', and, even more: there is great misunderstanding concerning the Biblical account as spiritual announcement concerning the essential and how this relates to the material, physical realm. Always Scripture points to the internal and warns against getting puffed up.

HaShem loves each human being just as much. And in Moshiakh Y’hoshua Jew and Gentile are united, brought together as one. This is not a racial-thing, or a gender-thing, or a geographical-thing or even an ancestry-thing or whatever (although it gets abused like any other teaching often is). What makes you believe the Ivrim, the Yisra’elites did not "held communion with other creations"? Because they do not wish to practice idolatry, spiritism, magic[k], etc. (anymore)?

And fyi (again); I’m not Jewish.

Disciple wrote (quote):

-------- And that presentation is bought into by every culture exposed to and influenced by europeans who were the first victims of semitic conversions/perversions.
You have been brainwashed/indoctrinated with a hidden directive that will always protect the main culprits of the global folly. -------------

Reply:

Of course; "perversions", "brainwashed", "indoctrinated", "global folly", etc....

Anyway, imo calling people "victims" because they come to know - although often through a distorted way - the Living G’d and generally calling it "perversions" only shows me how your heart opposes revelation (Torah) and the Blessed Holy One of creation. That said, I do see a lot of evil (is) being done in the name of people’s religion of which forced conversions (that are a perversion indeed) is a terrible example.

Disciple wrote (quote):

------------ Your protective bickering is completely nauseating. Here you are blabbing about source when the thread is about information/truth.

That is why it is called esoteric. Rank and file followers ain't supposed to know it.
You look jealous and stupid. -------------

Reply:

You try to belittle me having an aggressive attitude. But hey, I’m fine. To me matters like these, whatever "side" one may take, aren’t to fuss around with. I seek to enjoy discussions in which we may come to overstand each other’s beliefs/views etc. better and if necessary "agree to disagree" when we reach such point. Respectfully.

In peace,
Rosh.

Messages In This Thread

Ancient Esoteric Rasta *LINK*
Visions of Oanne/ John/ the Beast/ *LINK*
Re: Visions of Oanne/ John/ the Beast/ *NM* *LINK*
Re: Visions of Oanne/ John/ the Beast/ *LINK*
Severed Nimrodic Heads of State *LINK*
indeed "esoteric"...indeed semitically tampered
Not just your reglar sheep
oh okay, good for you, judie, good girl *NM*
Re: oh okay, good for you, judie, good girl
who? *NM*
I have something to say about this...
lets go gman
Back atcha in a day or 2
Bro Zephaniah & Sis Kaya speak... *LINK*
Re: Bro Zephaniah & Sis Kaya speak...
Cool, yankee bai
Re: indeed "esoteric"...indeed semitically tampere
Re: indeed "esoteric"...indeed semitically tampere
Re: Ancient Esoteric Rasta
let me input...
Re: let me input...
The aryans invaded India...
Ok *NM*
The wheels on the bus go round and round...
ahh . . . family ties
Yes... and don't foget...
Re: The wheels on the bus go round and round...
Re: The wheels on the bus go round and round... *LINK*
Re: Ancient Esoteric Rasta *LINK*
Erythraea? *NM*
Re: Erythraea?
so ras tafari is not ahramaic? but the etymology
Re: so ras tafari is not ahramaic? but the etymolo *LINK*
Re: so ras tafari is not ahramaic? but the etymolo
Are you an evolutionist?
Re: Are you an evolutionist?
Re: Are you an evolutionist? *LINK*
Re: Are you an evolutionist?
u are amazing, and thank you *NM*
Re: so ras tafari is not ahramaic? but the etymolo *LINK*
ITHIOPIA IS THE HOLE SORCE!
Re: ITHIOPIA IS THE HOLE SORCE!
Acknowledge your mother
Acknowledge YOURS
Re: Acknowledge YOURS
Re: A Man a woman
what is that supposed to mean? *NM*
WHAT too cryptic?
too many expressos for you *NM*
Re: too many expressos for you
oh okie dokie then,,,gotcha *NM*
You first
I AM NOT REASONING WITH YOU...SO STOP TROLLING ME *NM*
Get a life you kemite nutjob!
He can't be God........
GREAT POST *NM*
correction
REGARDLESS ITHIOPIA IS THE SORCE!
Re: REGARDLESS ITHIOPIA IS THE SORCE!
Re: REGARDLESS ITHIOPIA IS THE SORCE!
REGARDLESS PURE BLACK SUPRIMACY!
Re: REGARDLESS PURE BLACK SUPRIMACY!
I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU, TROLL *NM*
KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH! *NM*
more semitic ignorance and arrogance
Re: more semitic ignorance and arrogance
Re: multiple names, etc.
Blown up any Palestinian babies lately Mr Zionist? *NM*
Won't answer your wicked provocative question *NM*
Neither confirm nor deny is it?
they are already burning with ignorance/arrogance *NM*
I agree *NM*
mix-up *LINK*
denial and protectionism
KaBaRa
word/power/thankhs *NM*
Re: word/power/thankhs
Re: KaBaRa
KaBaRa/KaBaLa *LINK*
Torah-based Kabbalah
Re: Torah-based Kabbalah
yet still no refuting the original post
typical "occultist" spook-word card *NM*
Kush/Kemet ROOTZ of Kabalah *LINK*
All the Mix Up Comes Outta ONE *LINK*
Way to handle your business...
word! *NM*
Re: Way to handle your business...
Re: Way to handle your business... *LINK*
Re: Way to handle your business...
Seen...
Re: Seen...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com