AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

They Knew it

(If america does not represent the beast in its present incarnation and its head of state is not a puppet, I will eat my wrap).

***The question is not if she is Babylon, but can she change? The difference between you and I is that you see a violent end, and I see a peaceful end to her reign. In any event, an end is an end. Why be so bloodthirsty? Her end may be via politics. Look many people do not sight Selassie I as the return of the Christ/Yeshua for that same reason. Many expected the "CONQUERING" lion of judah to come back killing folks and turning the whole world to Jah. when that didn't happen, many did not believe. You see I know he is the return of Yeshua, however I am not here to force Jah's hand as Judas tried to do to Yeshua. Let Jah's will be done.

(But there is no peace on earth in this present conflagulation- the continuing war globally, while divisions between the rich and poor still exist.)

***I hear you sister, but black people do not want any real change. If you wish to seperate the division between rich and poor, then one must seperate with democracy and take on communisim. Did not the "Black panther Party not preach this? How man blacks ran to the arms of the black panthers to join on a national scale?....."VERY FEW". How man blacks voted for black panther candidates?...."VERY FEW". Yet you preach communism, yet do no direct action to bring it about.

And if one is critical of Heuy Newton's version of communism, being that the VietKong supported him, then surely Dr. Khalid could put one's fear to rest as he made a new connection with communism based on African thought, and not the thought from Asia. Yet still very few blacks followed him into the party. And he was the Party's greatest spokeman ever.

(If the change is to come in which this babbyloian system is to be brought down, and it will, it won't be pretty.)

So what is the point Judah, why should we as youth even go to school? Just chuk it up, and wait for the fall? We as African men must rise and make things happen, and not wait for things promised. My life keeps ticking, and my children suffer. My time is now, as well as all other black men who feel the need for and ability of change.

And what bothers me most about this talk of Babylon falling, is not so much the fall of babylon, but the fact that many of so-called conscious folk see her fall comming via Arabs. Most of us do not even think we have the power to bring this system down. We look to Arabs to defeat our foes.

Not me Judah. You see Judah, we are bringing this racist system down, one good black man in power at a time.

Judah, you know how a slave ship was overthrown? When the slaves had a mutiny, they took the white slave traders out of their position of power, and siezed the ship. When the other slaves saw the black faces in power, they did not ask, "ARE WE FREE"? They knew it!

Messages In This Thread

Can somebody please answer this?
Re: Can somebody please answer this?
This may be a bit clearer
Re: This may be a bit clearer
Re: This may be a bit clearer
Re: This may be a bit clearer *LINK*
Obama has no expiereince/remember?
Re: Obama has no expiereince/remember?
WOW, word/power judie *NM*
Re: THANKS Ma,atty *NM*
Who ever said they had power?
Re: Who ever said they had power?
They Knew it
Re: They Knew it
Actually... *LINK*
Re: Actually...
Any idea WHY H.I.M. did, 'Rebel'? *NM*
Re: Actually...
You're trying too hard
Re: You're trying too hard
I can't believe we are debating this
Selassielive
Yout
The reason for the land grant
Oromo issue
A key can lock/unlock
500 years VS. 100 days?
What should we do?
Bob Marley answers this question...
Carter less dirt? Ever heard of East Timor?
word/power *NM*
The only difference b/ Obama & previous prezzies
I FEEL YOU! *NM*
Re: I FEEL YOU!
Re: I FEEL YOU!
barbershop

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com