AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Articles about Ras I’Akobi’s death *LINK*

What Is The Untold Story? Ras Tacuma I’Akobi Maloney Needs To Rest In Peace
November 8, 2008 · 267 Comments

A call for Justice, A call for Truth, A call for Change
by Enricco Bohne (www.barbadosadvocate.com)

This was the plea yesterday at the I’Akobi Youth Resource Centre in Tweedside Road as the Justice Committee formed to promote, protect and defend the late Ras Tacuma I’Akobi Maloney’s case, met with various media houses to publicise the status of Maloney’s case.

Tacuma, whose demise at Landlock, St. Lucy on June 17th was met with much controversy, was represented by Committee members KudosSage I (Secretary of the Justice Committee), Brother Heru (Director of I’Akobi Youth Resource Centre and member of the Justice Committee) as well as Ras Lumumba (Priest of Church of Haile Selassie I), and Tacuma’s brother Mandela Maloney. Also present was the moter of I’Akobi and other Rastafari Elders.

Read the rest of this entry »

==============================
I’Akobi side hit at Cop Probe
Source: icarbarbados

MERE DAYS before the Coroner’s inquest into the death of former Barbados Exhibition winner I’Akobi Maloney , the Justice Committee has upped the ante in its fight to get an independent investigation. Clearly stating it was not questioning the office of the Coroner, members of the committee said they specifically believed the information that would be analysed during the November 10 inquest should come from an independent body outside of the Royal Barbados Police Force.

========================
Call for Independent Investigation
November 7th, 2008
by Peter Thorne (www.cbc.bb)

Secretary of the Justice Committee, Ras KudosSage I, called for an independent investigation to be conducted into the death of former Barbados Exhibition winner and Engineer, I’Akobi Maloney. He lauded the late Rastafarian as a man of exemplary character and moral standing. He says the Committee will resist any attempt to vilify Maloney’s character and his adherence to standards of excellence.

He made the call at a news conference at the I’Akobi Youth Resource Centre at Carrington Village in St. Michael.

Messages In This Thread

Questions about Ras I’Akobi’s death *LINK*
Re: Questions about Ras I’Akobi’s death
Just pushing this to d top b4 I go
I just throwin this to the top before I go
Never forget, never forgive *NM*
Articles about Ras I’Akobi’s death *LINK*
And in Guyana... *LINK*
Coroner: Look at relations with Rastafari *LINK*
Re: Questions about Ras I’Akobi’s death *LINK*
Sign de petition and donate if you can: *NM* *LINK*
Re: Questions about Ras I’Akobi’s death *LINK*
I hate them with perfect hatred
KIng David
I was going to post a psalm...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com