AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: The 6 prinicpals of Leonard Howell

I am in no position to say that what you heard from the Howellites, is not true. However I have understood Howell to hate white people. He was imprisoned for his teachings in Jamaica. They would not have thrown him in jail if he was preaching love of white folks. Was he not a Garveyite? When did Garvey preach a relaxed postion in relation to whites? Well neither did Howell.

Here is the probelm that I have with all of this. Take for instance today, I was in the train station, and there I saw a black man in a wheelchair digging in 3 trash cans looking for food. Yet we are more concerened as black people, as to the condition of whites. Why are we so interested in the white man's well being? What has he done for us but bring death and destruction. And everytime you think you are making progress with the white man, he stings you in the back and betray you.

Personally I love black people, but if anyone (EVEN MYSELF) get stung by this beast, all because I would not listen to the voice of the ancestors, and my elders who are alive today telling us that this beast is the devil, then I get exactly what I deserve. However I am smarter than that.

Howell was indeed preaching Black supremacy. But what exactly is supremacy? Our version of supremacy is not the same version that whites had. We are the fathers and kings of this earth.

That is what get me about the black man, is that everytime we turn around we hear....."WELL WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK WOMAN......WELL WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE MAN.........Look I say well what about us first black man?

How can we ever get our act together, worrying about people who is much better off than we are?

The black woman is not in prison as much as we are, nor is the white man. The black woman graduates from college at a much higher rate than black men. Quess what, so do the white man. I can go on and on.......

Even the Africans who are sitting up in the UN, don't even as much mention the Negroes in America. But every chance we get it is alway....."WHAT ABOUT THE AFRICANS"?

WHAT ABOUT US BLACK MAN? When will we have leaders that focus on our probelms in America?

Well I got news for you, it will never happen. You will remain leaderless waiting for the white man or black woman to give you one.

As black men the time is now to take what is yours, and stop reasoning on issues that can not promote the progress that you so desperatly need.

I will lead the black man if you need a leader. I will tell it like it is.

And I will also give a $100.00 everytime an African sitting in the United Nations, metion anything about our black behinds in America, or the western Hemisphere.

The black man is the only ethnicity that is not represented in the UN.

Think about that black man!

I was not going off on you bro, but this is for any black man that want to get down with reality.

Messages In This Thread

The 6 prinicpals of Leonard Howell
sizzla - die die die *NM* *LINK*
The First Rastafari?
Re: The First Rastafari?
No white God *NM* *LINK*
The 3 faces of Jah
Re: The 3 faces of Jah
it may not be 'scriptural'...
Re: The 6 prinicpals of Leonard Howell *LINK*
I'll check it out *NM*
thank you
They push it and push it and push it and push it a
LOL You should meet me mudda
Re: LOL You should meet me mudda
Re: They push it and push it and push it and push
Re: They push it and push it and push it and push
How r Black Wombmen better off than Black men?
PS respond bearing in mind that...
Re: How r Black Wombmen better off than Black men?
Re: How r Black Wombmen better off than Black men?
That's too simplistic a view.
Re: That's too simplistic a view.
Support the Struggle to reclaim Pinnacle *LINK*
I can't thank you enough
Re: Support the Struggle to reclaim Pinnacle

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com