AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: A SPECIAL REQUEST

GREETINGS GMAN,

What I am going to say to the warrior I will be wriiten with the most heartfelt love care and attention that I can OFFER to any other human being.

Being Welsh and African Carribean is a double wammy as I see in anglosaxon Britian. I lived and worked there for several years. In one workplace I was astounded and horrified at the constant vilification metered out to one Welshman.

He was an absolutely sweet, lovely, inoffensive, quiet man who was constantly barraged with outspoken and blatant unprovoked hatred.
I had to take a stance for him and defended him at all times.

Racism against Africans is escalating and I am sure the anglos perfected their war of hatred against ALL other peoples through their dissemination and full scale genocide of culture and language starting with the Welsh, the indigenous people of southern Britian.
They were the first indigenous people the anglosaxons came into contact with in Britian, yes?

For this the anglosaxons cannot be considered truly british.

AND I am not here to give you a history lesson about your heritage or rather dual heritage.

BUT for the health of this forum and your own,I am asking you nicely to PLEASE claim down.

WITH LOVE AND AFFECTION,

JUDAH

Messages In This Thread

Capleton's best video ever *LINK*
Re: A SPECIAL REQUEST
Give thankhs... I deh in a rush, reason l8r *NM*
Will 4ward in a day or 2 w/ my thoughts on Cymru *NM*
Was that "calm down"?
This plane don't carry no informers *NM* *LINK*
Did y'all check this article?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com