AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Actualy I can do better
In Response To: homeless wandering bums ()

And you are a certifiable full blown knowldge of self wannabe that look to a weak people who are still slaves in Egypt, and kissing the Arab's behind. Yet they claim ownership of the land?

All Kemetians have to say is....I DID NOT SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE, I DID NOT STEAL......I DID NOT PEEK EARLY AT MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS ETC......OKAY WANT A COOKIE?

Well congradulations you kick out a bunch of wandering goat herders with no army, food, or money, HURRAY YOU WIN THE "GENERAL AWARD OF THE YEAR"lol. Yet you great gods of north africa can not stop one invading army that comes among you?

The Hyksos kicked you BUTTS so bad, that you can't even remeber who they were. Please do tell us, who were the hyksos, seems like none of your Egyptian scholars can agree.

And mighty funny the Semites were so aweful in Egypt, yet when they left you bunch of stupid towel head sand dwellers, your entire structure collapsed. The last time we hear from Egypt, it was the Semites who was buliding your economy, and your pyramids, because you were too stupid to do it yourselves. Ya know sort of the same way the semites run the world now lol.

And what has Egypt become post the semite and Hyksos eror? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Now you idiots miss us so bad, that you can't post without mentioning our memory, albeit it was like 100 billion years ago lol.

You are so stupid we have moved on and forgot about you dumb Abeeds.

And this goes to show you how stupid you are, you have the Arab kicking your behinds RIGHT NOW, and yet you are caught up in history books chasing ghost od dead semetic men of thousands of years ago.

No wonder you dummies went extinct!

The only place I can find a BLACK EGYPTIAN is where exactly? In a museum, maybe some tomb that has not been robbed yet? Perhaps a drawing on a wall? lol

You are a pathetic joke, so serious one minute, and a complete clown the next. No wonder with Pharohs like you, I could see why Egypt fell to wandering homeless people and constant invaders. Like what the heck, a 2 year old can walk in and take the throne of Kemet.

Day after day the Arabs push your black kemetians behinds further and further south, pushing you up against the Sudan border. Any closer you will need a bloody passport lol.

And now I look to the great gods of Egypt, and to see the great desendants of the GREAT and MIGHTY ancestors you speak of, and all I see are a bunch of ABEEDS runnig around driving taxi cabs, and sniffing camel farts, as they serve their Arab slave master for how much is it now.....25 cents a day? And how much is it to feed one of ya.....aaaahh like 15 cents a day?

Maybe that is why you have to keep bringing up our past, because we have surpased you in everything. We are wealthier, and our culture is seen all over the world from Rap music to reaggee, and the style of clothees we wear. And wealth, oh please let's not start talking about money lol.

Oh and wake me up when your Kemetians rid yaselves of the Arabs. I have been banging on MAAT'S temple door for a time and date this will take place, and she has not gotten back with me yet.

I stoped by the temple of Toth, and he was gone, so I left a messgae with the Arab that was guarding the front door. The idiot had a nerve to charge me a fee for walking in that flee infested rat's chamber you call a temple.

But seriously though, let me know when the Gods get back in, becuase I will stop back over in Egypt to see when this revolution will take place. Those Arabs been there since 638AD, and no sign of leaving. What's up, with the Kemetians, dey scared? I was expecting to see this happen in my lifetime. Like how man generations have passed since 638AD? lol

Atleast give us an update.....is that too much to ask? Is there any possibility we can see you guys kick out the Arabs like you did the Semites? Please, I'll provide the popcorn to see this show.

Because from where I am sitting, I think your story is bull! You can't even throw out a bloody camel jockey, yet you throw out Jah's people?....nah don't believe ya.

tell ya what, if ya throw out these towel wearing moon god loving folks, then maybe I will believe that you once had such power to deport mass peoples, let alone Jah's people.

Even the last time you were liberated, it was a king from the south who saved your behinds from the Hyksos. I beleieve his name was Taharka, and also a few canduce queens from Ethiopia. In other words you could not do it yaselves.

Worry about your current probelm you anti semite, and throw out the Arabs. Until then, do not bother us with your childish rants, and crys for freedom from your Arab slave masters.

Your house is burning down as we speak, and you are worried about a house of yours that burned down 50 million years ago.

YOU ARE DEFINETLY RETARDED

LMBAO (you got me in tears over here)

HOTEP DUMMY

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari and the Bible..
Re: Rastafari and the Bible..
up yours judie
Re: up yours judie
Re: up yours judie
What place does that comment have...
you are 100% correct gman *NM*
Re: wot no apology?
Arabic Apology anyone? *LINK*
I didn't even realize at first lol *LINK*
Baiting? *LINK*
Re: Baiting?
I play Keeper
Re: I play Keeper
Higher Heights *LINK*
Not so loud
Bredz...
PS
Re: PS
Are u a paranoid schizophrenic? *NM*
perhaps, doc...you tell me
Re: perhaps, doc...you tell me
You are correct *LINK*
Re: You are correct
Hmmmmm I see *NM*
word/power *NM*
welcome yishay
Re: welcome yishay
word/power to your self/truth *NM*
Re: Rastafari and the Bible.. *LINK*
What Ible?
Re: What Ible?
Re: What Ible? *LINK*
Bless you simon
Re: seems like the thing to do*NM* *NM*
Each man to his own fig tree
Yes empress 5 days a week
Re: Yes empress 5 days a week
Thankyou Bless Up *NM*
Ible book of prophecy
General-yahanna-Blasts-Egyptology *LINK*
same with Itiopia...MENELYK MURDERED OROMO
DNT B MD
Re: DNT B MD
homeless wandering bums
Actualy I can do better
mission accomplished...
YAWN.....anyways
Memories
Thankyou
can I ask a favor
Re: can I ask a favor
you are a king *NM*
Re: YAWN.....anyways
Re: YAWN.....anyways *LINK*
I love it *NM*
Great Work Disciple *NM*
I knew you were a true prophetess
Re: I knew you were a true prophetess *LINK*
Re: I knew you were a true prophetess
Bless you prophetess *NM*
Re: I knew you were a true prophetess *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com