AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Question for black/hebrew/israelite followists

*******Are you sort of doing the same thing?Saying that people who read the bible are stupid,lesser,lower than your veiwpoint? ********

How, by simply asking hebrews to tell me which tribes were lesser than them and were filthy gentiles?

Now tell me where I called anyone beneath me and especially beneath me as sanctioned by the Creator.

And what is my viewpoint? All I have done is asked for proof that writ-based societies experience more harmony and peace and alignment with nature than non-writ-based societies.

The problem is you trying to analyze my stance as if the playing field is even. Its like citing the "reverse racism" card actually.

Never in history has indigenous, non-writ societies ever tried to oppress, rule or control writ societies by way of divine supremacy belief.

Never in history has indigenous called writ societies filthy or unchosen or deserving of brimstone and other wrath mechanisms.

When you sight THE ENTIRETY as connected and necessary, you do not solely chase pinnacles. You realize the significance of all components and that a pinnacle is but one aspect that is really dependent upon other components compared to dominating so-called "subordinates". The truth of the matter is that a pinnacle is the real subordinate. The capstone of a pyramid is actually the weakest and most insignificant stone in the entire structure.

Semitic (semi-truth) thought, by eliminating the feminine thus females as well, creates human activity and mindset that is flawed. So it really has nothing to do with their books. It has to do with the doctrine they put in their books AND it has to do with the fact that reading can NEVER replace experience and observation. By observation and experience we can CLEARLY see the power of the essence of femininity. But as long as I got my head buried into a book and not on the ground beneath my feet and the Sun above my head and everything in between, I will always buy into THEIR mindset/worldview and I will remain a powerless zombie to resist their implementations because THEY have determined what appears to be my spiritual foundation and not my Ancestors and every component of Nature.

Indigenous observe and experience and vocally share. You cannot tell lies when what you speak of is all around you. But when you doctor up some spooky God in the clouds detached and out of reach, you allow for the dictation of ANYTHING that fits your agenda as a controller.

A spooky, authoritative, male, cloud-living, wrathful God is the best friend of a spooky authoritative, male, cloud-living, wrathful male controller...as above, so below.

Messages In This Thread

Question for black/hebrew/israelite followists...
no response...no mystery *NM*
Re: no response...no mystery *LINK*
Re: no response...no mystery
OK I see
If you down with these misogynist morons...
I sure it's this "General Yahannah"...
BTW, I am digesting your sights... *NM*
Rastafari is no kind of "hebrew followist"
Re: Rastafari is no kind of "hebrew followist"
Oh and of course we need you the g8 Yankee...
Re: Oh and of course we need you the g8 Yankee...
Click website @ bottom of my profile
Re: Click website @ bottom of my profile
LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.
Re: LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.
I think I'm gonna show this post to my mum.
g'day mate *NM*
LOL that's Australian not British u ignoramus
well shut me bloody mouth you bloody bloke *NM*
Re: LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.
PS to Disciple

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com