AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Why not support the "pirates"?

Greetings
I dont overstand why it is hard to see why some black people on this forum support what the Somalis have been doing.

Somalis are not killing folks on the water. The europeans use their propaganda machine to make it seem that way because they are upset that the Afrikans are messing with their money.

The european coorporations have been over fishing Somali waters for a long time as well as dumping toxic waste.

What do people expect the Somalis to do? They see boats roaring up and down their coast with goods and commodities while their families are starving.

What would anyone here do in that situation? Allow them to use and abuse your territory at the detriment of your people, or fight to stop it by any means necessary?

Do you stand up to the bully or do you run?

It might mean certain death for some.

I guess you would have to ask yourself if you were to die, if you would want a quick death through resistance or a slow death from starvation and dis-ease.

It is not like the U.S is not exploiting Afrika anyway. They have been doing so for a long time with no apology.

So the "need an excuse" to exploit Afrika arguement doesnt hold water for I.

Anyways, isnt piracy considered a crime and not a terrorist act? Therefore, can the terrorism card even be used?

I might also add that I can see how the Obama supporters here may feel beside themselves since Obama gave the order to kill.

Peace

Messages In This Thread

Why not support the "pirates"?
Re: Why not support the "pirates"?
somali distraction from 'pirates' of "Wall Street" *NM*
Re: somali distraction from 'pirates' of "Wall Str *LINK*
Re: Why not support the "pirates"? *LINK*
I personally have no problem with it... *LINK*
Re: I personally have no problem with it...
I concur
It was rhetorical of course... *NM*
Re: I personally have no problem with it... *LINK*
Good ol' U.S.A.I.D.S. eh...
Ok never mind...
Ancient Survivalist Tradition
Re: I personally have no problem with it...
Re: I personally have no problem with it... *LINK*
Somali Crisis links on Africa Speaks *NM* *LINK*
A nice little 'to the point' video... *NM* *LINK*
Re: A nice little 'to the point' video...
THE TWO PIRACIES IN SOMALIA: *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com