AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: What is in a name?
In Response To: Re: What is in a name? ()

Which way was East to an Egyptian, alive at the time of the Hyksos invasion? Read what they told Herodotus; then compare “writs” 2&3:

1. "the sun has set twice where it now rises" Ancient Egyptians according to Herodotus

2. “The oldest known fossils of modern human have been discovered in Ethiopia. An international team led by researchers from the University of California, Berkeley, found the skulls of two adults and a child dating from 160,000 years ago; 40,000 years earlier than the previous oldest remains of Homo sapiens. The discovery, described today in the journal Nature, fills a big gap in the human fossil record; the absence of accurately dated hominid remains in Africa between 120,000 and 300,000 years ago… Scientists say there are two implications for paleontology. Firstly they provide new evidence for the 'Out of Africa' theory; that modern humans evolved only in Africa and not in several places around the world. Secondly, says Clark Howell of UC Berkeley, "the fossils are unmistakably non Neanderthal and show that (modern) humans had evolved in Africa long before the European Neanderthals disappeared. They demonstrate conclusively that there was never a Neanderthal stage in human evolution…Although East Africa now has the oldest clear evidence of modern human origins, archaeological finds suggest that southern Africa may have played an important part in the development of modern human behavior.”

3. “The earth's crust, according to Charles Hutchens Hapgood, can similarly change its position over the inner layers. When it does the globe experiences climatic change: The climatic zones (polar, temperate and tropical) remain the same because the sun still shines on the earth from the same angle in the sky. From the perspective of people on the earth at the time, it appears as the sky is falling. In reality it is the earth's crust shifting to another location. Some land moves towards the tropics. Others shift, with the same movement, towards the poles. Yet others may escape such great changes in latitude. The consequence of such a movement of the entire outer shell of the earth is catastrophic. Throughout the world massive earthquakes shake the land and enormous tidal waves crash into and over the continental shelf. As the old ice caps leave the polar zones they melt, raising the ocean level higher and higher. Everywhere, and by whatever means, people seek higher ground to avoid an ocean in upheaval… Hapgood collected geomagnetic rock samples, finding evidence that the most recent earth crust displacement must have occurred between 17,000 to 12,000 years ago. The North Pole would have moved from the Hudson Bay area of northern Canada to it's current place in the Arctic Ocean. More recently, Langway and Hansen (1973) gathered climactic data pointing to a dramatic change in climate at 12,000 years ago. At that time, the Pleistocene extinctions, rising ocean levels, the close of the ice age, and the origins of agriculture all seem to coincide."

By the way the claims of Hyksos ancestry is being made by Jews themselves; quite frankly, to me its just another one of their attempts to legitimize their history on the backs of true Ancient Civilizations, nothing new.

Messages In This Thread

What is in a name?
Also sistren
Great contribution!
Re: Great contribution!
African DNA
Re: What is in a name? *LINK*
you are WRONG karibkween...
Correction
THE WORLDWIDE FLOOD?
Who saod only Semetic?
Re: Who saod only Semetic?
Merely responding to your words, Judah
I thought I contributed
Re: I thought I contributed
Thank you! *NM*
That's easy
Re: That's easy
Re: That's easy
I did say SCIENTIFIC evidence *LINK*
too late, baffoon *LINK*
Israel is now Babylon?
but it aint "THE WORLD" like you said *NM*
now here is Sumer *LINK*
and here is your girlfriend's hood *LINK*
COOL *LINK*
after you, kosher mayer, "LeHayem" *NM* *LINK*
Are these ya Egyptian buddies? *NM* *LINK*
Cya around diciple lol *NM*
no but these are yours... *NM* *LINK*
How long must InI hold I breathe? *LINK*
Re: How long must InI hold I breathe?
Greetings Selassielive
Re: Greetings Selassielive
I told you its Hephzibahtitis *NM*
What are you asking?
At any rate here ya go *LINK*
well read up...thats what you do best *NM*
Hi fun boi *LINK*
So when exactly?
Re: I did say SCIENTIFIC evidence
Good I Sight
Re: Good I Sight
you crockful nitwits are ridiculous
Which is it scholar or clown?
Re: Which is it scholar or clown?
of course good ol historical "exodus" *NM*
Do you prefer Ipuwer Papyrus? *LINK*
2) Do you prefer Ipuwer Papyrus? *NM* *LINK*
3) Do you prefer Ipuwer Papyrus?
Re: Which is it scholar or clown? *LINK*
Judah bless Up I see you later
it proves YOURS is just a story and not truth *NM*
Your're trying to hard
Sounds like a must read
Re: Sounds like a must read
yeah hun, lets hook up and eat some lox and bagels *NM*
that's cold blooded, judie
Re: that's cold blooded, judie
okie dokie *NM*
Thanks *LINK*
King Alpha Queen Omega *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com