AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: One World Under God
In Response To: One World Under God *LINK* ()

Greetings I

I have read the article, and found it a rather interesting piece of literature. I always knew that Mark illustrated the true Yeshua, while other accounts were added on to gain others as members to a faith based movement.

That being said, I do not think that it was a totally business proposition on Paul's end either, becuase it was Paul who requested in the Ible for his followers to stop sending him money, becuase they keep sending him too much.

I feel that Paul set up this new religion, in his attempt as an educated man, to relieve jews, and christians alike from the destruction of Rome....that same destruction that he once threw around as Saul of Taursus. Just like today, many teachers fear Babylon, so they feel the need to give them some of this salvation, to keep them from destroying InI. They feel that if Babylondon get some of this salvation, then perhaps they will see us as brothers and sisters, and spare us.

As history prooves, nothing is further from the truth.

I am at the library now researching legal matters about Mumia, but when I get home, I will reason on this more.

Messages In This Thread

One World Under God *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com