AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Ithiopia

Greetings bredren & sistren

I have been reading the posts on this blessed forum for some time now. Infact I knew of this forum for over three years if not more, but never posted. What I see here perhaps may need some clarrification of sorts. I am not here to take sides, but perhaps I can explain where some of InI may be confused with the whole Israel thing. InI have to keep in mind, that the Ible is a symbolic history book of the Africans. That does not mean that the Ible is false. It simply means that history was given InI through written script of African people via symbolism. It is effective when the I's overstand symbolism, how it was applied to history, and InI daily lives.

The entire Israelite concept through Rastafari comes from the meeting of King Solomon and Queen Mekada. But keep in mind, that Israel (northern kingdom) is no more. They were destroyed several times by invaders, and carried off into Babylon. Their final destruction came via the Assyrians. Also the remainder of Jews who were in Jerusalem fled into Africa after the 70 AD. revolt.

Basically I am saying that InI should not look to today's geographical Israel, because the Israelites are no longer there anyway. Why look to today's geographical Israel, when the King of Kings sit on the throne of Ithiopia. If one want to seek out true Israel, InI must seek out Africa via Ithiopia. There even till this day exist Beta Yisrael.

The only reason why the Balfour document came into being, was to divert the attention from Ithiopia, and InI royal bloodline, to began to look at the geographical Israel as the holy land.

In the Kebre Negast, it states that the sun did not rise over Israel anymore, and did rise over Ithiopia. The Ark of the covenant is in Ithiopia, not geographical Israel. InI father sit in Ithiopia, not geographical Israel.

If InI read the Ible, the I's will see that the line of Israel ended with King Hezikiah. His sons were killed by King Nebuchadnezzar. However the bloodline of king Solomon was still running strong in Ithiopia.

So to rap this up, InI should not look to today's geographical Israel. But InI should only look to Africa and the throne of Africa which is in Ithiopia, where the Nile River has it's start. Knowledge ran up the river nile, into Kemet and all those places.

Blessed bredren and sistren, InI must keep Africa first, and not chase after the ghost of dead geographical places. Rastafari warriors are from Africa.

Messages In This Thread

Ithiopia
Re: Ithiopia
That's right! *NM*
I-spect *LINK*
Bless Up
Re: I-spect *LINK*
The Dream
Re: Rosh Tov Ari mekkin he eye pass we
Re: Rosh Tov Ari mekkin he eye pass we
JAH RASTAFARI! *NM*
Jah Bless the Lioness *NM*
Question sistren

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com