AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Ras Atum thinks Mumia deserves 2 b on death ro *LINK*

Well, I haven't seen any other Ras Atums post on here. I said apologies in case I was mistaken and it was someone else. Obviously it's not.
FYI the admins of the site have told me in the past that it's unacceptable to cuss on the site, just for future reference (saying "crap" is ok if you want to get that point across). This is for the simple reason that the site is read by underage people sometimes as part of school projects (you may be aware that the people behind the site run a school in T&T), some of whose parents, guardians or themselves might object to such language. Hence it is to be avoided on the site and if providing a link to another site with such language there should be a warning.
The cockroach reference is interesting. Have you read Kafka? Or is that not Afrikan enough for you?
The way of Rasta is truth so when people are telling lies of course they should be vigorously challenged. It hasn't got a dang thing to do with bearing a grudge.
You had previously said that you thought Mumia abu-Jamal was guilty, should be on death row, and described him as a "gangster" (this was in the context of a discussion re the execution of Bro. Stanley "Tookie" Williams, the former Crip turned peace keeper (matter of opinion I suppose).
Why do you think Mumia is guilty? If Mumia WAS guilty, he would be guilty of defending his brother from a potentially deadly attack by a white cop; is that wrong? Which "gang" do you think Mumia was a part of? The Black Panther Party for Self-Defense? MOVE? By which criteria do you describe these organisations as "gangs"?
Do you, in fact, know ANYTHING about the case of Mumia abu-Jamal?
Ign'ant wanna-be "holistic" yankee bais don't define Rasta to I thank you very much (couldn't leave without a LITTLE dig)
Awaiting your informational and edifying response, I remain, yours truly,
gman.

Messages In This Thread

Taharkah X links *LINK*
Ras Atum thinks Mumia deserves 2 b on death row
Re: Ras Atum thinks Mumia deserves 2 b on death ro
Ras Atum...
Re: Taharkah X links
Re: Taharkah X links
Whatever, idiot
Re: Taharkah X links *LINK*
I'll agree with you there
Re: I'll agree with you there

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com