AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: (just curious) *LINK*
In Response To: (just curious) ()

first of all, I must sincerely say that I am glad that you are ok.

******I've just always wondered what you get out of your exchanges with him, and thought I'd ask while you're inviting feedback*******

I asked for private (email) feedback and received it. My question has been answered to my satisfaction.

What I get is frustration. Remember, a while ago I mentioned that there is something to learn from EVERY poster...be it negative or positive.

I have always wondered what there was to be learned from him. I now know.

Again, glad to see your words but I will not openly discuss this poster. Again, I now understand him and will not enter into conflict with him ever again. (hold me to that promise) I am now at full peace with that poster.

BTW, since I have smoked you out...I want to tell you that I have missed your input, especially the earlier input from you that was so interpersonal and insightful. I want you to know that I learned plenty from it.

It seems like its been ages since there has been the introspective reasonings that were shared...you know, the reasonings that generate development.

I will close with this for I do not know if or when you will return.

It is a dark time for the world. This Obama ordeal is the worse thing that could happen. I say this because there is a sense of accomplishment...of achievement or some sort of victory for black people and there is but the EXACT opposite.

The most effective way to gain entry is via a mask. The story of the Trojan Horse comes to mind. Remember all of the hoopla surrounding the election on the boards? All of rasi's yapping, as if we were scratching our heads considering McCain? That goes to show you how invested black peoples' psyches are into the american illusion. Its an illusion to white folk. Its an illusion with them on a tad bit higher level in order for them to be placated. Yet you got blacks seeing themselves as apple pie flag-wavers while that flag is wet with the spilled blood of pigmented people somewhere in the world EVERYDAY since 1941.

Since the attack on Pearl Harbor, other than the Germans, American bombs and bullets have done nothing but murder non-whites, be it Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Grenada, Mogadishu, Pakistan, Iraq or Afghanistan. Not to mention that Israelis use American-made bombs and bullets on Gazans and Jordanians...not to mention the secret operations to bring down regimes and assassinations and rigged elections and Darfur and Ethiopian vs. Somalian warfare and Xtian vs. Moslem civil war, etc, etc...

From "the war on communism" with a layover at "the war on drugs" to "the war on terrorism" the bottom line is DEAD NON-WHITES. And God-sent Obama is and WILL NOT do anything different. It is about what makes America, AMERICA, not how sweet Obama's daughters are...not how pretty Michelle's gown was.

How can America get "stronger" without churning up the factory...the oppression factory?

So just as xtianity (and the other 2 BIG religions) cause an inevitable conflict when one seeks truthful answers, so does obamanism.

Basically, Obama represents the same mindtricks as the conversion of Europe from so-called 'pagans' (where Afrikans and Europeans had many similar cultures) to christianity. The same behind-the-scenes architects of the Holy Roman "EMPIRE" are the same behind-the-scenes architects in play today.

Am I obsessed with Obama? YES INDEED.

And defender should be obsessed and fully attentive to what they consider a clear and present danger.

And its not even really about Obama. It is about whatever is used to COMFORT and CONVINCE our minds and hearts of anything but TRUTH. It is a trick to cause an outpouring of positive energies between whites and blacks but for false semi-truthful purposes.

Call it manipulative and deceptive synergy.

It is a neo-hippy movement and Obama is the LSD.

Again, I link "trojan horse".

-Bless and Strength, rasalind

Messages In This Thread

Obama boycotts World Conference Against Racism *LINK*
Ruminations on President Obama's Tenure Thus Far.. *LINK*
STOP HATIN'...THIS IS BUSH/CHENEY TRICKS
Van Jones *LINK*
Re: Van Jones *LINK*
Re: Van Jones
Re: Van Jones *LINK*
Afrikan-American appeasement and manipulation
Re: STOP HATIN'...THIS IS BUSH/CHENEY TRICKS
Re: Obama boycotts World Conference Against Racism
distracted?!?!
Re: distracted?!?!
Re: distracted?!?!
WHAT ABOUT THE TOPIC AT HAND??? *NM*
more digression *NM*
no I don't remember...why not link the archive
Re: no I don't remember...why not link the archive
with love, jilly *NM*
Re: jilly may rhyme with...
AND PLEASE ANSWER THIS, "SISTER"
Re: AND PLEASE ANSWER THIS, "SISTER"
typical BS answer learned from your indoctrinators
Re: typical BS answer learned from your indoctrina
(just curious)
Re: (just curious) *LINK*
All we are missing is Mr. uppity, Rasi, himself *NM*
something for broads, eh? *NM*
Surprise surprise
Re: Surprise surprise
I would apologize but... *LINK*
Re: Surprise surprise
No apologies necessary...
Re: No apologies necessary...
If you do not understand/innerstand/overstand....
Obama admin considers attending. . . *NM* *LINK*
A dog and pony show *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com