AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Give respects to Constantine the Great

*******Let us not forget that the Europeans weren't able to decipher Eygpt until the 19thc...too late by then. You are the Eygyptologist and would know when all the availibilty of ancient knowledge became easier for laypeople. *******

Who the hell is talking about Egypt...or the Europeans for that matter???

Show me where I have injected anything Egyptian into this discussion...or any discussion for that matter.

And please don't start with the 'in with the NEW testament and out the old testament' stuff. Basically, that was the "new age" implementation of THAT day.

Just like how they are imposing "change" now.

But the point I am addressing is where you try to say that we "share" the same God but with different overstandings. And that is false.

YOUR God favors a fraternity/sorority of those who SAY the right phrase, such as "in the name of Jesus". So I can easily deduce that if I do not use the name of Jesus, then I an S.O.L. That's elitist! That's selective and that EXCLUSIVE type thinking is the root of our problems on Earth today.

There is nothing worse than having a mindset of divine supremacy favoritism. That has been the the sanctioning force behind ALL of mankind's folly.

And for you or anyone to converse on a channel/forum/medium that stands for the liberation of black people and the world in general, and maintain a fascist exclusive divine-humanity relationship view is counterproductive.

These folks sight that THEY are righteous because they follow Allah.
Those folks sight that THEY are righteous because they follow YHWH.
And now you folks sight that YOU are righteous because you accept Jesus as the ONLY begotten son of God.

ALL are SEMITIC (Semi-truths)
ALL are exclusive
ALL are elitist
ALL are separatist

So you have seen and been saved by Jesus. Ok...I can show you people that have been saved by Lucifer. And they are as healthy and functional AND LOVING as anyone else. And their hearts beat and breath stinks and backsides need to be wiped JUST LIKE YOURS AND MINES.

Religious indoctrinations outside of our Natural/Indigenous overstandings ARE POISONS TO BLACK LIBERATION.

Like I said, bow your head to YOUR hype-man, Emperor Constantine. If it was not for him, you never would have known the grace of Jesus Christ to be 'saved'. You'd be another poor lost soul.

Now if you or anyone thinks I am being disrespectful to religious views, then you should have no problem if I bring on this "Satanist" who will swear by, and testify about his 'deliverance' and how he has seen the face of Mephistopheles and can feel his power too.

And then I will testify also about how I have seen and know MY GOD as well...my parents. They created me from the void and chaos.

Parents are the 2 components that produce a "higher truth". WE (children) ARE ALL KRSTS.

This specific association and attribution to some guy in some location on Earth is semitic/male supremacy propaganda. PEOPLE SPANNED THE ENTIRE GLOBE and were not engaged in harlotry and fornication and idol-worship and all of that soap opera mess. There have been and still are indigenous people that live in harmony and communion with Divinity/Self/Environment. But they have NEVER condensed writ into books and traveled to other lands trying to change other peoples' spirituality.

So when I speak of Caesarian dictates, I speak of you falling in line with the commands of Constantine. HE declared christianity as the official religion of the Roman Empire in order to conquer...AND IT WORKED, first on Europeans and then on everyone else.

Now if "faith is personal", it should have remained that way. So is the way I like to "rumble in the sack". But you don't hear me spouting off about it.

Messages In This Thread

Adam and Eve
Re: Adam and Eve
Give respects to Constantine the Great
n Yes, i coodn't leave this topic be *NM*
give thanks to Constantine, the messenger *NM*
"source of knowledge"
Re: "source of knowledge"

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com